I will try to take a look at that.

The strange thing is that php errors are turned off, so it shouldnt log
anything. Also, this only occurres on a few php-files, not on the rest, and
there is no major differences between the files that show up in the log
compared to the files thats not showing up.

/Robert

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 2:45 PM, André Warnier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> robert arnesson wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I get plenty of error messages in my httpd-error.log like the ones shown
>> here
>>
>> [Sun Nov 23 11:34:42 2008]  Script:  '/usr/www/example/core/js/wall.php'
>> [Sun Nov 23 11:35:35 2008]  Script:  '/usr/www/example/core/js/wall.php'
>> [Sun Nov 23 11:36:07 2008]  Script:  '/usr/www/example/core/inc/out.php'
>> [Sun Nov 23 11:36:32 2008]  Script:  '/usr/www/example/core/inc/out.php'
>>
>> I have been trying to figure out what is causing this for a long period of
>> time now but without any luck.
>> The files mentioned are real files and are used a lot by all ligit users
>> visiting the site. They are functioning properly and generates no php
>> errors
>> etc.
>> The error loglevel is set to error.
>>
>> What is causing these errors?
>>
>>  The above do not look like messages that Apache itself is writing to the
> error log.  It must be either your php scripts themselves, or the php module
> you are using to run these scripts that puts these messages there.  That is
> where you need to look.

>  "   from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vänliga hälsningar/Best regards

Robert Arnesson