Hi,

I am about to set up compression. One thing puzzles me a bit. Nowadays
most browsers know how to handle compressed data. So, it seems to me
that storing that data compressed on disk and send it via sendfile
would be better than having mod_deflate compress it each time anew. The
few clients that don't know how to handle it can then be served using
the INFLATE filter.

Is that a sound approach?

Torsten