Kriss wrote:
This is what the file says.... Order Deny,Allow
Deny from 80.41.61.248
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} fillbest\.com [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [F]
and the file is in the folder before the public_html one...I think you can tell I really am technical...LOL and the one I want to add is seedmain.com. If you can help it would be a big help as I have had 250 hits from these guys last month!

You need to chain together the RewriteCond directives with an [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} fillbest\.com [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} seedmain\.com [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [F]

Justin Pasher