From: James Taylor-Bye [mailto:jtaylor-...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 15 December 2008 10:49
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: syntax error

Hello again, it's me. (oh boy i hear you groan, lol)

I have setup apache to use my pc as a local server by typing localhost in the
sever and domain sections during setup.  Now when I run apache i get the
following error :-

Httpd.exe  : syntax error on line 60 of c:/program files/Apahe software
foundation/apache 2.2/con/httpd.conf:

Cannot load c:/website/module/mod_actions.so into server: The specified module
could not be found.

What if anything am I doing wrong, or am I just missing a simple step out
somewhere.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks (so far to)

Morgan Gangwere  and

André Warnier

E-Mail Disclaimer - Please Read

Confidentiality:
solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. The information in this
e-mail may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has
been sent. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose it,
copy it, distribute it, or take any action based on its contents.
Please reply and highlight the error then delete it.
Security:
Please note that Internet email is not a fully secure method of
communication. You should be aware of this lack of security
when emailing us.

This email message has been swept by for the presence of computer viruses.