Frank,

Take a look at this, on the HTTPD wiki pages.

http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PHPDownload

Cheers,
Tony

On 24/12/2008 19:21, Frank DeChellis wrote:
Hi there,

I am new to this list. I also posted this to a PHP list.

I have Apache 1.3.41, PHP 5.2.8 running on NetBSD 4.0.1. This install is
new. I have Apache and PHP running on 2 other servers with no problem.

My problem is simple to explain but I have been unable to make it go
away. Whenever I access a .php file my computer pops up with a download
screen instead of displaying the desired results of the page.

This is what I have in *httpd.conf*:

LoadModule php5_module /usr/pkg/lib/httpd/mod_php5.so
AddModule mod_php5.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

<IfModule mod_mime.c>

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler php5-script .php
AddHandler php5-script .php3

</IfModule>

Am I missing a line somewhere?

Output of *server-info*:

forgot to include what I see when I do server-info with apache:

*Module Name:* mod_php5.c
*Content handlers:* application/x-httpd-php ,
application/x-httpd-php-source , text/html
*Configuration Phase Participation:* Create Directory Config, Merge
Directory Configs, Child Exit
*Request Phase Participation:* /none
/*Module Directives:
*php_value - /PHP Value Modifier
/php_flag - /PHP Flag Modifier
/php_admin_value - /PHP Value Modifier (Admin)
/php_admin_flag - /PHP Flag Modifier (Admin)
/PHPINIDir - /Directory containing the php.ini file
/*Current Configuration:
*
Thanks
Frank