Hi

I have just gone trough the process of setting up ldapz. Here is my
working configuration, maybe you can use some of it... ?
I have used it in an .htaccess file, but it should not be much difference.
Note: This is for microsoft AD, so you should not need to define that
weird port..

<FilesMatch ^network>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from All
        AuthName "Only IT"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://ldap:3268/OU=RR,DC=ad,DC=ourdomain,DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(memberOf=CN=it_dep,OU=Mailing
lists,OU=RR,DC=ad,DC=ourdomain,DC=com)"
        AuthLDAPBindDN "CN=ldapread,OU=Service
users,OU=It,DC=ad,DC=ourdomain,DC=com"
        AuthLDAPBindPassword pAss_w0rd
        Require valid-user
        Satisfy any
</FilesMatch>

And offcouse you need to:
        LoadModule authz_svn_module     modules/mod_authz_svn.so
        LoadModule ldap_module          modules/mod_ldap.so

Hope this helps..

Regard
  Lars