Hi friends,

My problem is that:
I have two same machines to install apache server.
On one machine, I compile and install the server under the default location
/usr/local/apache2, and it works fine.
And then I want to skip the installation, and just copy the installed server
to the other machine.
So I copy the directory /usr/local/apache2 to the same location of the other
machine, and it also works fine.
But if I copy the directory to a different location on the other machine,
it's failed to start up.

Seems that the location of the server can not be changed after installation.
Is there a way to make it work without re-compile if I want to change the
location of the server on the other machine?

Best Regards,
Tian