Tetsuya Suga wrote:
[...]

First in general, as you probably know already, the behaviour of the Microsoft DAV interface has always been quite unpredictable, and has changed many times depending on the version, the patches, the operating system, whether or not Microsoft Office was installed, etc..
Maybe the Vista version is better, but maybe not.
See here for more information :
http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webdav-redirector-list.html

(and that list has been recently updated and made a lot shorter, there were many, many versions before that, and many with problems).

I guess that maybe Mini-Redirector should be "PROPFIND /svn/". Now it is "PROPFIND
/svn".

If that is the problem, it should be easy to fix using mod_rewrite.
You could arrange to add a RewriteCond and a RewriteRule that would do this internally in Apache, instead of sending a redirect to the client (in this case the Microsoft DAV client).

Apache apply the "redirect-carefully" when the target of the access is Apache's
webdav, so I can access to apache native webdav. However apache don't apply it when the
target is SVN's webdav, So I cannot. This is my suggestion. So there are any evidences...

Considering the usual setup, I do not think that the above guess is correct.
Your BrowserMatch directive is at the level of the Server, not at the level of the "/dav" Location. So it should have effect in the "/svn" Location, as well as in the "/dav" location. There should be no difference.

You can always try to move the "BrowserMatch" directive, and copy it under *both* of your locations "/dav" and "/svn". Like :
<Location /dav>
  BrowserMatch ...
</Location>
<Location /svn>
  BrowserMatch ...
</Location>

But, there is something strange in part of your original post :
If I take this part (see below, between -begin- and -end-) :

It looks like :

1) client -> server : PROPFIND /dav
2) server -> client : 207 multi-status (Dav response)
3) client -> server : PROPFIND /dav  (again ? why ?)
4) server -> client : 301 Moved Permanently (why now and not the 1st time ?) 5) client -> server : PROPFIND /dav/ (that#s ok, it is the response to the 301 from the server)

There are several questions there :
1) why does the server respond the first time to the "/dav", without a 301 redirect, but not the second time ? 2) why does the client ask again, if it already had the response to the first "/dav" ?