Hi,

Without complete interrogation i wont be able to provide you the exact
answer.. but the immediate suggestion i can suggest you is disable the
KeepAlive:

KeepAlive Off

and restart your apache... let me know how it goes...  also the max
keepalive reqeust  is i think a bit too much taking in to consideration no
of child process that can be spawned based on the parents

Regards,
Ganesh,
*gan...@efficeasy.com*