----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Rogers" <mich...@michaelsrogers.net>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

The "listen 80" is in the main config file.

The only thing that works is 10.0.0.115.

I was reading your comment about DHCP and LAN. My router is set as DHCP server. I can't get what the LAN settings should be. Are familiar with the Linksys Router. If you are, then would any settings in the advanced routing tab do anything for me here? If it does then I'll attach a copy of the routing tables that are in the router for you to look at.