I have a Tomcat cluster with an Apache Server as load balancing
server. Every server (Tomcat cluster nodes) and apache runs on
Windows. Everything works fine except for url encoding problems. My
Tomcat nodes expect UTF-8 URL encoding which is ok. But the Apache
server expects ISO 8859-1 url encoding. I wanted to configure the
apache server so I can call my tomcats through the apache balancing
server with urls utf-8 encoded just as I did before clustering all. I
tried to configure httpd.conf with AddDefaultCharset with
IndexOptions, and nothing.... my Apache keeps expecting ISO-8859-1
encoded urls. Please, does anynone knows this problem and how to solve
it?