On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Jones Scott - sjones
<scott.jo...@acxiom.com> wrote:
> I am using apache in our DMZ.  It is using mod_jk to redirect all calls to
> JBoss 4.0.2
>

> I need to redirect the product/1.0?wsdl requests to stay on the apache
> server.

Why do you need that? A wsdl is generated by a webservice, and apache
doesn't run webservices itself.
if you intend to actually put the wsdl file somewhere on your apache
server's filesystem, then you can us maybe some rewrite rule magic.
But what is it you are actually trying to achieve?

Krist

--
krist.vanbes...@gmail.com
kr...@vanbesien.org