Hi

I have problems getting the following setup to work:

On my server, "Location /" is owned by mod_python, because I'm running a Trac
as the main site on this domain. Now I'd like to have a directory listing in
a subdirectory "Location /releases", but I can't get it working. I was able
to configure it so that files are accessible under this directory with the
following configuration:

    <Location /releases/>
        SetHandler file
    </Location>

But that's not really what I'd like to have. Now, is there a special handler
that creates those listings? Note that if I remove my "Location /"
configuration, I get the listings on /, so that seems to be ok, now I just
need to get it to work only in the subdirectory :) Oh, and I get a "Attempt
to serve directory: /var/www/releases/" error in my logfile, but I don't
really understand what it wants to tell me in my case.

The (I guess relevant) sections from my config:

<VirtualHost * >
    DocumentRoot /var/www/
    ServerName xxx

    <Location /svn>
    </Location>

    <Location />
        SetHandler mod_python
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Location>

    <Location /releases/>
        SetHandler file
    </Location>

    <Location /template/>
        SetHandler file
    </Location>

    <Location ~ "/\w+/login">
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "Trac"
        AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/htpasswd
        Require valid-user
    </Location>

</VirtualHost>

Any help or ideas I could try are very welcome :)

Thanks,

Mirko