F. wrote:
Hello I have squid as accelerator, but I have a security problem  with
IP based access. Apache see all users as localhost.

Any method to use X-forward-IP in Apache instead of  normal IP?

You could use mod_rewrite to test for the forwarded IP.

But that's an ugly solution.  Better to deal with access control
at the proxy instead.

Anyway, why are you using squid there?  Even if you have a
good reason to use a separate proxy rather than apache's
mod_cache, squid's strength is as a forward proxy.

--
Nick Kew