I subscribed to this list and now want to unsubscribe.  However, when I
try to unsubscribe it tells me that my email address is not subscribed
yet I continue to get emails.

I received an 'ezmlm response' telling me that my address

btv1==301146f3b3d==deni...@complusdata.com
<blocked::mailto:btv1==301146f3b3d==deni...@complusdata.com>

is not subscribed, but if I am still getting mail that means I am
subscribed under a different address.  I don't know how this is possible
considering a) I subscribed with deni...@complusdata.com
<blocked::mailto:deni...@complusdata.com>  and that is the exact email
address I am sending the unsubscribe requests to.

I checked the message headers on the new incoming emails and see that
the return path is btv1==298a8ad37b0==deni...@complusdata.com
<blocked::mailto:btv1==298a8ad37b0==deni...@complusdata.com>  which
obviously does not match the address in my unsubscribe request.  I try
to follow their instructions and send unsubscribe requests to two
different addresses (the instructions were slightly vague):

e.org
<blocked::mailto:users-unsubscribe-btv1==298a8ad37b0==deni...@complusdat
a....@httpd.apache.org>