Thanks for replying Eric. I knew I forgot something. apache2ctl -S doesn't even see anything on 443.

$ /usr/sbin/apache2ctl -S
VirtualHost configuration:
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:80                   is a NameVirtualHost
default server xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/config/ sites/default.conf:1) port 80 namevhost xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/ config/sites/default.conf:1) port 80 namevhost xlsuite.com (/var/www/xlsuite/current/ config/sites/default.conf:1)
Syntax OK

What/where else should I look?

Thanks!
--