Hi,

I have applied following changes to worker threads-

ServerLimit         250
StartServers         2
MaxClients         6000
MinSpareThreads     75
MaxSpareThreads    250
ThreadsPerChild     25
MaxRequestsPerChild  20000

I have made above changes and after that i saw the httpd RSS memory shown
now is 6.5MB.  With the old below config earlier it was  4M-

<IfModule worker.c>
#ServerLimit         25
StartServers         2
MaxClients         300
MinSpareThreads     75
MaxSpareThreads    250
ThreadsPerChild     25
MaxRequestsPerChild  20000

nothing elase changed. Any idea why increase in RSS?

Kulbir