Hi,

In the company where I work, we have a windows server with apache/php
instaled with a shared folder in our network. The workers of company can put
any file on this folder to be visible at the internet through the http
protocol. We are having a problem because they can put PHP files on this
folder and these files are executed by the CGI/PHP.

I can not desinstall the PHP because I have other files at specific URLs
wich have to be executed by the CGI/PHP.

Anyone knows how to deny access to PHP pages at only one folder?

We have a Windows Server 2003 with Apache/2.0.63 and PHP 5.1.4.

Thanks,

Leandro