From: Matthias Leopold [mailto:matth...@aic.at]
Sent: 25 March 2009 12:08
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] disabling builtin modules

thx for reply, but a2enmod is debian specific and works only for dynamic
modules, my main problem is disabling a builtin module in a self
compiled apache binary

matthias

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Matthias Leopold
System & Network Administration

Streams Telecommunications GmbH
Universitaetsstrasse 10/7, 1090 Vienna, Austria

tel: +43 1 40159113
fax: +43 1 40159300

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no:
3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86