From: Ihsan Dogan [mailto:ih...@dogan.ch]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:37 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [us...@httpd] Config Error

Hello,

When I'm doing configure, I'm getting this error:

checking for APR... reconfig
configuring package in srclib/apr now
[...]
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes checking for
library containing strerror... none required checking whether system
uses EBCDIC... no performing libtool configuration...
/home/ihsan/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/apache2/trunk/work/build-isa-sparcv8/httpd-
2.2.11/srclib/apr/configure:
line 9748: syntax error near unexpected token
`lt_if_append_uniq(lt_decl_varnames,'
/home/ihsan/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/apache2/trunk/work/build-isa-sparcv8/httpd-
2.2.11/srclib/apr/configure:
line 9748: `lt_if_append_uniq(lt_decl_varnames, SED, , ,'
configure failed for srclib/apr

What might be the problem? Before configure I ran ./buildconf

Thanks in advance,
Ihsan

--
ih...@dogan.ch          http://blog.dogan.ch/