Hi All,
Need some technical inputs.I have a requirement for opening sub url from the
main url, and this sub url is dynamic.Is it possible to do it by using
apache webserver.

>From the browser opening suburl can be done easily, but would like to do
flash player where I am not able to open.
Planning to target the Flash player to hit a apache webserver and the apache
webserver will help in opening the suburl.Any particular apache module can
be used for this.

mod_proxy with ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse can be used but the resultant
url is static ie whatever we mention adjacent to the path.But my content
requirement is dynamic as it changes.

Like for example
http://test.com/test.php?url=http://www.google.co.in/intl/en_com/images/logo_plain.pngis
visible from the browser but not from Flash.So is it possible Flash to
point to Apache and Apache will open the suburl for Flash by forwarding the
request.
Thanks in advance.
-A