Pete.LeMay wrote:
Vista and I'm assuming W7 have issues with most webdav,

These are the extra steps on the client I've had to do to make
vista work with webdav from a win server.

(a) The below update must be applied.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=17C36612-632E-4C04-9382-987622ED1D64&displaylang=en

It is also necessary to have the client machine completely
current will all Windows updates (and client restarted of
course).

(b) Access through Internet Explorer does not work, the user
must access via Windows Explorer:

Windows Vista - Map Web Folder: -> Computer -> Map Network
Drive -> Connect to a Web site that you can use to store our
documents and pictures -> Enter address

Thanks, Pete. I tried this hotfix already, but I applied it again. Vista wasn't impressed, however.

A pretty strange thing is that the version of the WebDAV mini redirector (mrxdav.sys) on my Vista box is 6.0.6001.18000. According to http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webdav-redirector-list.html it should be 6.0.6001.22167 with the latest Vista updates applied. According to Windows Update I've installed all the available updates for Vista.

Daniel