Hi All,

I am using apache to from 10 tomcat instances using the ajp connector
with load balancing and sticky sessions. Under our load testing, we have
noticed that the connection between the apache and tomcat becomes
erratic. Some connections are fast and others are slow.

We have tested the apache on it's own, with the static content and it is
performing fine. If we connect directly to the tomcat, we have no
issues.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Any solutions?

Thanks
Craig

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclai...@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.