On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Nishaliny Thurairatnam
<ni...@foodreg.my> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply... I have them both on one server, with only one
> IP... if I used a domain name for one and an IP for the other host,
> would that work?

No.

Because your browser translates a domain name to an IP anyway. Your
server still has to perform an SSL handshake before it knows which
virtualhost will handle the request.

The only thing you could do, if all your vhosts are subdomains of the
same domain, is to use a wildcard ssl certificate.

So if you have
host1.domain.com
host2.domain.com

then you can get a ssl certificate for *.domain.com, and use that.

Krist

--
krist.vanbes...@gmail.com
kr...@vanbesien.org