Hi all,

In this
http://www.nabble.com/RewriteMap-PRG-By-Example-Using-C-to23283305.html link
, I use a external program (in C) to rewrite URLs.

In program, when I typed in browser localhost/1, or localhost/2, or
localhost/3, they're mapped to a resource (a page).

I have a reverse proxy then, when I typed in browser localhost/1, or
localhost/2, or localhost/3, the request are dispatch to other machines
(backend).
Now, I would like of play out a request when, for example, the URL to be /4.
URLs (localhost/4) to discard (not dispatch to backend).