Greetings;
I am using CENTOS 4.7, Apache 2.0.52, kernel 2.6.9-78.0.13.EL as a home server
on a real DEC server.
I have pictures I'd like displayed as thumbnails in folders instead of a
listing by file name, all jpg's (similar to flickr).  I've searched apache mime
types and tried to understand the conf file by trial and always error, even
adding AddType image/jpg .jpg to my conf file and restarting the service.
There is a phpalbum program, but I'm not sure I should go in this direction; I
thought editing the httpd.conf file was all that is necessary.
Can anyone give me some direction?
Thanks
doug holtz