Hi All,

I have a CentoS 5.3 XEn Instance at Mosso.

I need to run ColdFusion and I have in the past successfully made everything work, but not on Linux Windows.

I just cannot get Apache and CF talking. I added mod_jrun22, When I try to serve a CF file, I am asked to download binary data. I added .cfm and .cfml to Directory Index for /var/www/html in httpd.conf and nothing still.

I have been trying to get this working for days.

If anyone has a bit of free time, I can pay about $25. (Sorry, trying to get launched so my llc can make money)

-Jason