I have mod_authnz_ldap_module loaded and working properly.  Users can login and
navigate to pages where they are granted "Require User" but when the user
navigates to a page where they have no access, it prompts them again to login,
and just keeps prompting for username & password again.  I would prefer to have
an error message, "Access Denied" instead of prompting again for username &
pass.

Is this an obvious situation to somebody here?  Should I provide more details?
Should I post the question someplace else?

Thanks for your help...