This has probably been asked before, but I'm not sure how to search for it in the archives.

I have an Apache server, and a domain name. Now, my domain name changes. The web pages content does not change, only the domain.

As an illustrative example, lets say that it used to be www.merrill-lynch.com, and is now changing to www.b-of-a.com.

I changed in my Apache conf file, the ServerName from
ServerName www.merrill-lynch.com:80
ServerName www.b-of-a.com:80

But, when I go to the old domain name, it shows up in the address line of the browser. I want the NEW domain name to show there.

I tried changing UseCanonicalName from Off to On, but that made no difference.

As another example, you can go to www.lotus.com, they were bought by IBM awhile ago. You are jumped to an ibm.com website.

I only have one server, so I can't redirect from one to another. When someone goes to my old domain, I want it to look like they are redirected to my new one. Is there some way to do this with one Apache server? For extra credit, I would like to avoid Virtual Hosts if possible.