I wrote a simple handler to inspect cookies. The handler is assigned to
locations that are redirected by ProxyPass. The httpd.conf configuration is:

LoadModule session_handler_module /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_session.so
<Location /Axis/>
  SetHandler session_handler
</Location>
ProxyPass /Axis/ http://10.10.10.214:8080/ retry=0
ProxyPassReverse /Axis/ http://10.10.10.214:8080/
CacheDisable /Axis/

Everything works fine. The module is called when I access /Axis/ and
if it returns
OK the request is proxied to the correct location.
However, when the module is loaded, httpd stops to serve the normal pages
(e.g., SVN) -- it returns no reply. I can not see any obvious reason for
this behavior as the module is explicitly assigned to a particular location.
I thank for any help.

Eleri.