Hi,

Thank you !!! good explanation ! Now, I know

How I use the output external program in RewriteMap to ProxyPassReverse ??
For example:

The output of external program (in C) is /cluster2
RewriteMap prgmap prg:externalProgram
RewriteRule ^(.*) ${prgmap:1}

Then, there is directive ProxyPass that forward requests to server, like as
ProxyPass /cluster2 http://192.168.1.12
ProxyPassReverse /cluster2 http://192.168.1.12

But, it isn't happen !!! ProxyPassReverse doesn't get the output of external
program !!!

Thank you
Ricardo