On Jun 1, 2009, at 3:27 PM, Frank Gingras wrote:

John,

Then you are looking in the wrong error log, since a 403 is always logged.

The other possibility is that you're hitting browser cache.

Yes, but John's other e-mail does show activity, which means he's actually serving pages.

We're looking at the right log, and it's trying to serve the right file.

S.

Frank