Hello,

I\\\'m having trouble with apache logging the wrong client IP address in
the access logs. It used to log correctly and then one day it just starting
logging rubbish. It used to log IP address in IPv4 now it logs them in IPv6
and its not even the right IP address and I don\\\'t have an IPv6 public IP
address either only IPv4.

I have tried everything I can to fix the problem. I\\\'ve uninstalled the
rpms and before reinstalling I made sure there were no files left behind by
running:
file `rpm -qpil httpd-2.0.52-41.ent.centos4.i386.rpm` | grep -v cannot
for all the rpms I was about to install.

I\\\'ve even tried upgrading to a later version but this hasn\\\'t fixed
the problem.

In my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file I have this set:
HostnameLookups Off
LogFormat \\