BipinDas-Gmail wrote:
Yes Eric. I have read that already . I need to solve it :). I have put
.htaccess in my webroot
According to the document instructed.
But still I am getting the same.....

It looks like you did not read it very well then, as I cannot see where it tells you to add a .htaccess file. In terms of performance, this is probably the worst you can do.

What it tells you is :
1) that these accesses themselves are normal, and part of the way Apache works. 2) that if you do not want to see them in the logs, you can filter them out of the logs via the method recommended in the article (SetEnvIf and conditional logging). 3) that if you use SSL, you should make sure that your Listen directives are in the order
Listen 443
Listen 80
and not in the opposite order.