Hi

   I am java/flex programmer since 1yrs. I have a requirement of write a
handler at apache http server side using perl.

Scenario:

   1. My flex application request for a particular file to the apache
   server.
   2. The server upon receiving a request look for the mime type of the
   file. If that file mime type is video/flv or .flv I should write a handler
   for that.
   3. The handler should be in a position to call a java class. where I will
   decrypt the fille and send it back to the flex application.

Here my request is how can I write my own handler? where can I write it? and
as I am not a perl programmer, I am not getting the solution for that. So
could any one help me with an example.

Thanks
Sudheer Puppala