I have a Server running with Apache 2.2.9/Mod_Perl 2.0.4 , now I am trying to use mod_deflate to compress response. I have lot of static files in my server which doesn't change frequently so i want to caching for these compressed files. Is it possible , any idea at what stage mod_cache filter is called ?

As far as I know, when a file is requested, the mod_cache verify if this file is already cached, and then, if it's not, meets the request.

Pay an especial attention to the size of the cache, if you will use mod_disk_cache, and try to preview the max size, to make a better maintenance.

[]s