On Aug 20, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Brian Mearns wrote:

For the sake of security, I'd like to configure my SSL/TLS server to
not allow export level ciphers (using the SSLCipherSuite directive).
Is this going to realistically limit the number of people who can use
a secure connection to my site? Specifically, will visitors from other
countries (outside the US) be able to support the stronger
(non-exportable) ciphers?

You can configure a logfile to record what ciphers your users are currently using, and draw conclusions from that.

S.

--
Sander Temme
scte...@apache.org