Hello,
I have spent the last few days trying to find a solution for this, but to no
avail.
I have directories that contain IP addresses.
/171.35.110.12_some_characters
/172.30.97.4_some_other_random_characters
Now I would like to only allow access to a folder in .htaccess when the referer
IP address matches the first part of the directory name.
Basically:
<Directory /171.35.110.12_*>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from All
Allow from 171.35.110.12
</Directory>
I reckon it'd be a bit of an overkill if I created an entry for every possible
IP address. ;)
Is it somehow possible to automate this restriction by using some sort of
variables?
Something like this, to catch all existing folders:
<Directory /($REFERER_IP)_*>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from All
Allow from ($REFERER_IP)
</Directory>
If it's possible to do it, what would the exact syntax look like?
Thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
" from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]