Hi,

I've posted this message on Apple forum
(http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2148019&tstart=0) :

"""
Hi,

I write a WebDAV server in Python.
I found one issue with Apple Finder WebDAV client and I've noticed same
issue with Apache mod_dav server.

Issue : when Finder explore a folder, Finder download the totaly of all files !
I don't know who does all this GET requests ? Spotlight ?

This is very boring because if I've some big file in a folder, all this data are transfered on my bandwidth.

Have you see the same issue ? Who does this request ? How can I disable this transfert ?

Thanks for your help,
Stephane
"""

I don't have other information about this issue and I don't know how to fix it.

Do other people can test this issue ?

Thanks for your help,
Stephane