Hello,
I have a question about MaxClients and maxservers, when i tuning i found in apache that to calculate maxclients i need to calculate the SO used memory-total memory divided by the memory witch each apache process use, but how can i know how to do it correctly, because apache process ocilates too much, i have configured 256 max clients for 8GB of ram, that is correct? I have calculate the use of the memory to 25M for each apache process, 25 * 256 = 6400, there is 1.6GB to OS. But i think, apache can handle only 256 concurrent connections with 8GB of ram?

Att,

Plebeuz