Eric Covener wrote:
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM, <n...@sosnow.ws> wrote:
  Hi,
       I have a problem with a limited carry over buffer size with
  TextArea being limited to around 6,500-7,000 bytes.

  I placed the directive LimitRequestBody 0 in my apache2.conf
  (don't use httpd.conf) but it makes no difference. When I paste
  12,000+ characters of data into a FORM, it's cut in half..

  Am I putting it in the wrong place or is this the wrong directive?

Is the method POST? Is there an error recorded in the error log?

.. and maybe you want to have a look at what is processing that form ?