Hi there,

I have a problem using VH's.

I updated a linx box to SuSe 11.1 with apache 2.2.10

I have there VHosts but all the traffic goes to the first one.

could anybody point me to my error?

thanks
robert

alice:~ # httpd2 -V
Server version: Apache/2.2.13 (Linux/SUSE)
Server built:   Aug 10 2009 03:18:06
Server's Module Magic Number: 20051115:23
Server loaded:  APR 1.3.8, APR-Util 1.3.4
Compiled using: APR 1.3.8, APR-Util 1.3.9
Architecture:   64-bit
Server MPM:     Prefork
  threaded:     no
    forked:     yes (variable process count)
..

these are the VH definitions
----------------------------

# energie-cluster
# -------------------
#_robert_
<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/

    ServerAdmin rob...@redcor.net
    ServerName  www.energie-cluster.ch
    CustomLog     /var/log/apache2/energie-cluster-access.log combined
    ErrorLog      /var/log/apache2/energie-cluster-error.log
    LogLevel warn

    # don't loose time with IP address lookups
    HostnameLookups Off

    # needed for named virtual hosts
    UseCanonicalName Off

    # configures the footer on server-generated documents
    ServerSignature On

    RewriteEngine On

    # use #RewriteLog to debug problems with your rewrite rules
    # disable it after you found the error our your harddisk will be filled
*very fast*
    #RewriteLog "/var/log/apache2/rewrite_log"
    #RewriteLogLevel 2

    RewriteRule /(.*)/$
http://127.0.0.1:8180/VirtualHostBase/http/www.energie-cluster.ch:80/ecweb/ecweb/web/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]
    RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://127.0.0.1:8180/VirtualHostBase/http/www.energie-cluster.ch:80/ecweb/ecweb/web/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]
</VirtualHost>

# plattformen
# -------------------
#_robert_
<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/

    ServerAdmin rob...@redcor.net
    ServerName  www.energie-plattform.ch
    CustomLog     /var/log/apache2/plattform-access.log combined
    ErrorLog      /var/log/apache2/plattform-error.log

http://127.0.0.1:8180/VirtualHostBase/http/www.energie-plattform.ch:80/declarations/declarations/VirtualHostRoot/$1

# www.aerztenetzbern.ch
# ---------------------
#_robert_
<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/

    ServerAdmin rob...@redcor.net
    ServerName  www.aerztenetzbern.ch
    ServerAlias www.aenbe.ch
    ServerAlias .*aerztenetzwerkbern.ch
    ServerAlias .*aenb.ch
    CustomLog     /var/log/apache2/aenebe-access.log combined
    ErrorLog      /var/log/apache2/aenebe-error.log

http://127.0.0.1:10183/VirtualHostBase/http/www.aerztenetzbern.ch:80/aenebe/VirtualHostRoot/$1