No, maybe I didn't explained it very well. Second try:

Apache as a loadbalancer in my case, receives requests on one IP but with
many different hostnames (like a hosting company who hosts many domains on
one server).
I did a stress test with JMeter to see how many concurrent users my
application supports. And what i found is this: if I set Jmeter to
sufficient concurrent requests to my server on one of the domains it hosts
(say, example.org), Apache hangs and doesn't respond anymore to any other
request on example.org. BUT, if i make a normal request to example2.org,
also hosted on the same server, Apache responds normally... but on
example.org doesn't respond anymore until I restart Apache.

So, it appers that Apache blocks the requests only to that domain...

Thank you for your response, I hope this explanation is more understandable.

Regards.