Fábio Jr. wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to have a different mod_expires config for an especific IP.

Example:

I have a directive that says that html files will expire 30 minutes after the access for all:
  ExpiresByType text/html "access plus 30 minutes"

I want that for the IP 10.0.0.1, this expiration time be reduced to 10 minutes:
  ExpiresByType text/html "access plus 10 minutes"

There is a way to do this?

In httpd-2.3 and up, use an <If ...> block.

In earlier versions it's harder: you'd want to create more than
one URL space for the documents concerned and configure one for
each behaviour, then use mod_rewrite to make the test and dispatch
internally to one or the other.

--
Nick Kew