Yes, that is what I was looking for, but there is a problem in that it is not
distributed with either IndigoPerl or any of the other Windows binary
distributions (somewhat older) I use.  I have three different binary
distributions of Apache 2 (one as old as 2.0, and others as recent as
2.2.8), and none have mod_proxy_html or the other the modules the
mod_proxy_html documentation mentions.

Is there a binary distribution for them, for Windows, that would be
compatible with the different distributions at least consistent at the major
version level?

Thanks

Ted