On 19-Oct-2009, at 17:23, Scott Haneda wrote:
php admin value and php flag values, I would like to only be enabled for my IP address, but publicly, I want them off, so the public does not see errors, only I do.

I think the way to do this is to setup a different location.

Something like this (this is for webdav, but the idea is the same):

<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName www.example.com
   ServerAlias example.com
   DocumentRoot /usr/home/ksmith/http/
   CustomLog /home/ksmith/logs/site.log combined
   ErrorLog /home/ksmith/logs/site_error.log
</VirtualHost>

<virtualhost *>
   ServerName webdav.example.com
   DocumentRoot /usr/home/ksmith/http/
   DavLockDB /tmp/DavLock.example
   CustomLog /home/ksmith/logs/sitedav.log combined
   ErrorLog /home/ksmith/logs/site_daverror.log
   <location />
         DAV On
         AuthType Basic
         AuthName "Example.com DAV"
         AuthUserFile /home/ksmith/.htdavpass
         #AllowOverride All
         ForceType text/plain
         require valid-user
    </location>
</virtualhost>

notice the two virtualhosts are pointing at the same content.

You would do something similar to create a, say, phpadmin.example.com that turned on the directives you wanted:

<virtualhost *>
   ServerName phpa.example.com
   DocumentRoot /usr/home/ksmith/http/
   php_flag display_errors on
</virtualhost>

--
I WILL NOT STRUT AROUND LIKE I OWN THE PLACE
        Bart chalkboard Ep. 2F15