Phillip Jones wrote:
Hi,
I asked about this awhile ago but did not receive a response. My end
goal is to run trac (http://trac.edgewall.org/) at the server root,
while still having other static content or web apps on subdirectories.

http://www.example.com/
should display trac

http://www.example.com/static
should display static content

I don't see the latter anywhere in your configuration.
Only some <Directory> stuff, which <Location /> will override
because it takes the configuration right out of your filesystem
and into URL-space.

I expect a RemoveHandler in a <Location /static/> at the
bottom of your config might help, if I understand the question
aright.

--
Nick Kew