Hello everyone ,

I have a project where i want to add a new phase between the content generation
and the logging phase of a request.
In other words i want after the response is generated and ready to be sent to the client
to manipulate the html produced code (do my stuff) and then send it to the
browser.

I have already read stuff on how to write apache2 modules but i understood that modules can only substitute other modules that are enabled in the standard faces of a request processing
and not involve somehow a new phase.

My friend who works in the same project has done this with filters (i think) but we are looking for
a faster way (maybe a new module enabled after the content generation).

Please tell me how to do that.

Sorry for bad english.

Regards,
Tony