I'm using mod_perl and CGI::Application::Dispatch to create a RESTful web application. In the one resource, GETs should be sent to the default handler, and all other requests to the dispatcher. I have tried using <Limit> and <LimitExcept>, but they do not appear to be working. The handlers get processed regardless. Here is the current config:

        <Location /fs>
                <LimitExcept GET>
                        Allow from All
                        SetHandler perl-script
                        PerlHandler BackCAD::Dispatch
                </LimitExcept>
                <Limit GET>
                        Allow from All
                        SetHandler default-handler
                </Limit>
        </Location>

Is there some way to make this work? Do I need to write some sort of pre-dispatcher that checks the request method and returns DECLINED if it's GET? But if it's *not* GET, how do I then pass control on to the other dispatcher?

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.
Aaron