http://localhost:50100/dwhfe/app/start/StartPageSelector.htm;jsessionid=B6B4331C1C0C14A7BE964B89E1E76150
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:47:48 GMT

That packet goes into the apache proxy, and does not come out of it, with
the apache error log reporting the segfault.
No entries immediately prior to the segfault in the log file, with verbose
logging turned on, and loglevel info.

Will now test whether I can put the same content into a static website
getting the same crash...